Can't find what your looking for? Have questions about a part?
Our Most Common questions?
- Q: Are your parts new or used?
- A: The majority of our parts are used. We do have some new and new old stock (NOS) parts.
- Q: What generations do you sell parts for?
- A: We are primary focused on C4 (1984-1996), C5 (1997-2004), and C6 (2005-2013). We do have a handful of parts for C3 Corvettes. We will soon be moving forward into C7 Corvette parts.
- Q: Do parts come with a warranty.
- A: Yes, all of our parts come with a 30 day parts warranty unless otherwise noted.
- Q: How many Miles?
- A: We buy low milage Corvettes. 95% of our Corvettes have less than 50K miles.
- Q: Where are we located?
- A: 1050 W Sheapard Lane Farmington, UT 84025. We are located in the Southwest Corner of the building. Look for the glass garage door.
- Q: Will we work on your Corvette?
- A: Generally no. We focus primarly on selling parts. Locally we recommend
- For body damage and paint
- Auto Collision and Repair
- 587 W 800 S
- Bountiful, UT
- For engine work/performance upgrades
- JDP Motorsports
- 589 9400 S
- Sandy, UT 84070
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us directly at 801-923-8829.
You may also text us at the same number. Thanks!